What's a troll?

I mean, I know that a troll is a fictional character. But I've been addicted to these answers and questions lately (lol) and I've noticed a lot of strange questions and people claiming they must be trolls. What exactly does that mean? Do people just make up dumb questions to get a rise out of people or what???

DirtyMonkey

Asked by DirtyMonkey at 1:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• when people post stupid questions that make people fight...or when they post rude answers that make people fight...so yeah u pretty much answered your own question. lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 1:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Yeah. It always makes me think of a crazy pink haired russ troll sitting at the other end typing crazy. Usually they are anonymous. I like to picture who is typing, I could be way off but it is fun. But with so many people calling them trolls, a pink haired russ troll is the first thing that pops in my mind.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!! That's what I thought too!!! (fussy headed naked troll doll) LOL Ok Thanks!! :)
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 1:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2009