How can i make my man more romantic?

i need some tips bad ladies! hes so "manish" and i told him i wish he was more loving toward me, ya know like just calling to say i love you or come and find me in another room just to give me a kiss. or cuddle with me just to watch the news? i need help with my macho man.

bosslady87

Asked by bosslady87 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• just tell him that, just like your telling us. what other way are you gonna do it?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• good luck on that. He is the way he is. Accept him as he is or find another man who is what you are trying to change him into
    Anonymous

• Most men can't read between the lines, and definitely can't read our minds. Tell him EXACTLY what you want. Once you tell him and get him started in the right direction, maybe he'll start doing it out of habit.

Answer by missanc at 1:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009