How can I be a stay at home mom and pay bills?

I live in Wisconsin, im 20, and have made bills for myself i should never have done! moved out to soon on my own quite school and got a car loan! Now im 30 wks pregnant and work two jobs to make ends meet. My bf sees his money as his money and Im lost. I am tired of working and want to be financialy set and buy a home some day. Is there anything for work I can do out of my home or at home to be a stay at home mom thats ligit and bring enough income in to make bills!

mommytobe450

Asked by mommytobe450 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honestly? No. You & your bf need to be a team for this child. You are a FAMILY now... that means all the "my money"/ "your money" bs has come to an end. It's now "household money". If he doesn't understand that, he'll damn sure understand a child support order!

I'm not a fan of daycare, but it sounds as if you have CC bills (or similar) you are struggling to pay & it also sounds like you may be low-income..... so a reduced cost/free daycare may be your best option at this point. At least temporarily.

What you have to do is sit down & figure up a detailed list of costs associated with your working/daycare vs the costs of staying at home. Sometimes it costs more to get a job & pay for daycare than it does to stay home with your kids... sometimes not.

G'luck to you!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Please plan to file for child support as soon as this child is born. You probably will have a difficult time finding a job that will pay much more than your child care expense. If they will take you back, it would be great if you can live with your family and finish your education. Your child will need you home much more in ten years than now; now you need to get your life together.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I am currently working from home and I love what I do and the company that I work with! I do not sell, stock, or deliver anything, which was a must for me! We are a legitimate company who has an A+ rating with the BBB. We offer a free website, free training, and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. If you would like more details go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form provided, kinda like an application. Your prior work experience or education do not matter with this company. We do not ask that sort of thing. Check it out and see what you think!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do, and I absolutely love it. If you have any questions, let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• www.youravon.com/harvey4596 try me you might like the fun that gose with it 10dallars on your way new way .
    HAPPYWJOY

Answer by HAPPYWJOY at 2:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2009