WHAT KIND OF CONDITIONER IS GOOD FOR OILY HAIR TO DE-TANGLE IT BUT NOT MAKE IT LOOK AND FEEL GREASY?

kiwixxx5

Asked by kiwixxx5 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• aussie 3 minute miracle... lives up to it's name
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 10:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• When you use conditioner only apply it to the hair that is 3 inches away from the scalp...if your hair is shorter then that, then apply it to the tips and not the root :)
    missmarykay

Answer by missmarykay at 11:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I forget the actual type, but Aussie is very good.
    Ryanswife06

Answer by Ryanswife06 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Only apply it to your midshaft to ends (off the scalp) and rinse thoroughly,(same with most hair styling products, not mousse or root boost, though) it won't make it look greasy. I love matrix sleek look, it's really thick and heavy, great for detanglin.
    abby_dylan

Answer by abby_dylan at 1:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Actually the Johnson & Johnson's detangler (in the green bottle) works really well. I have very fine hair and this does not weigh my hair down.
    xiemoon

Answer by xiemoon at 5:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I use to love Aussies 3 minute mircle but now I love Arbonnes Seasource Detox spa's Hair mask.. I have never loved my hair more!!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 10:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• If you have oily hair...you need Arbonne's Detox Spa Hair Mask...it is awesome!
    1. A stylist was talking on the Rachael Ray show that everyone needs to use a Hair Mask once a week to help strip the build-up on your hair and remove impurities caused by the environment....it is important to strip the toxins from our hair to encourage life, shine and control! Let me tell you the best hair mask I've used is Arbonne's SeaSource Detox Spa Hair Mask! I have tried other hair masks, but my hair feels amazingly different after using this mask...you won't believe it...and it is safe for ALL Hair Types, and is safe for color and chemically treated hair.

You can check the Hair Mask out at www.kristenstemple.myarbonne.com by clicking on the shop online tab and finding it under SeaSource Detox Spa Product line! It is affordably priced at only $30...and with only once a week use, it will last you a long while!
    rucrazy0816

Answer by rucrazy0816 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008