Did you have pictures done while you were pregnant?

I want to get some pics done while Im pregnant of mommy and daddy for my son when hes older. But I have a few questions about them, what did some of them look like? (like cute poses) How much did you pay for them? Im thinking of getting a friend with a nice camera to take them for us because of tight money right now.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We have a friend that is a professional photographer and he offered to them for us as a gift. We had them done when I was 30 weeks. I wore a black sports bra and black pants and we had a black background. Most of the pics are of just my belly with my hands or both our hands on it. There are some family type shots, but I prefer just the belly shots. He likes to do artsy type stuff so for the artsy shot he had my husband wrap rope around me from the top of my chest to my upper thigh. One thigh wasn't wrapped as he just needed one for the side that was in the pic. It is a really cool photo. The side that isn't in the picture is covered with tons of duct tape to get the rope to stay in place. LOL. We also went to the beach at sunrise and he took pics of me in the morning light.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My ds and dil, had the cutest pics taken when she was pregnant with their first child. She was standing,and my ds had his head lower like on her chest and his hand was on her pregnant belly. So precious! I don't know how much they cost.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2009