please do not have your baby at 34 weeks

I seen a question about having a baby at 34 weeks its a bad idea any one agree

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• To induce/attempt to induce at 34 weeks is definitely not the best idea. However, if there is a medical reason, or if labor naturally occurs, sometimes there is nothing else that can be done.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Yes very bad idea! Due to the lungs not being fully developed and other things it would not be a great idea. If you actually try to have a baby before its full term I think you could get in trouble. It could be classified as child endangerment.

Anonymous

• How would anybody have a choice to have a baby at 34 weeks unless it was medically necessary?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• you can trust me my sister drank caster oil and went bowling and her her baby

Anonymous

• My sister also drank caster oil at 35 weeks, than got into a hot tub, and did MANY things to get her to go into labor, she paid that price thou, when her baby passed meconium, breathed it in, and was in the NICU for 71/2 weeks.

Anonymous

• O I C. Like self inducing? Well all I can say is that the people that are doing these types of things are pretty selfish, u are putting ur baby at a very high risk for ur own needs? Makes my skin crawl
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I am 36 weeks and 5 days and I am trying to get her to stay in even though I am already2.5 cm dilated.. like honestly I want her to be as close to 40 weeks as she can be but if she comes naturally on her own before then then it was suppose to be but I am not going to put my daughters life in danger just because I am tired and moody and miserable.. it's all apart of being a mom and it will all be worth it when she finally does decide to arrive
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009