• In the Spotlight:

Why would our president want to use dead peoples ssn's and addresses?

http://patriotskyline.blogspot.com/2009/07/bho-allegedly-uses-socsec-042-68-xxxx.html

Conspiracy

Fact

Fiction

JonesboroGypsy

Asked by JonesboroGypsy at 1:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I dunno....to give to ACORN for voter registrations for his re-election campaign?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• because he was not born in the us and needs the ss numbers to help cover it up
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 1:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It would be important to have that list of addresses & Soc Sec numbers attached to the public record where this gentleman found them. ... Otherwise it can only be viewed as a couple of pages of typing.

If these entries DO get confirmed as being in the public record, a couple of explanations come to mind besides the conclusion that Obama is committing fraud: One is that OTHER people named Barack Obama, or Barry Soetoro have created these telephone accounts, and other public records in the course of living their lives ... Another is that some people are fraudulently using Obama's names when setting up these accounts.

Of course it warrants investigation - it would be pretty stupid for a criminal to attempt identity theft with such a unique, and nowadays noticeable, name so theft of Obama's name doesn't seem likely. But as your question asks, why would Obama be doing it? - that absurdness directs suspicion to others
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• What a stinking pile of cow dung.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 2:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Wow! I didn't know about this!

Anonymous

• I don't pay attention to anything that has the combined words "blog" and "allegedly" - I don't care who it's about or who's writing it.
    Anonymous

• Because he is a liar, a thief, a socialist and a muslim hiding in Christian's clothing attempting to ruin our country from within.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It's amazing the crap people can post on their blogs which is then accepted as fact by like minded sheep.
    Anonymous

• I can't believe you people are stupid enough to believe the crap on these blogs and emails.
    Anonymous

• This was first brought to my attention by, DR ORLY TAITZ ESQ . I am not saying it is true and I am not saying it isn't true. Had you read the blog you would have seen that the information is from her, and that it is a private investigator that had supplied the information.

If Obama chooses to keep his birth certificate hidden away, then this would make a lot of sense. No, he hasn't proved anything with that paper he is trying to pass off as a birth certificate.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 6:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009