What do you think? Maybe baby?

It has not been long enough for me to feel any kinds of pregnancy symptoms but my breasts are sore and my nipples are tender. And then last night I threw up in my mouth when I stood up. It really freaked me out but I don't know what to think. It's too early for a test. What would you think if you had these? Is it in my head?

Stephanie92789

Asked by Stephanie92789 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 1:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I've already done that :D

last time you suggested it to me haha
    Stephanie92789

Answer by Stephanie92789 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Im sorry I just got my mail haha

I am 7 weeks I kinda knew before my test though I was so tired all the time OMG I didn't want to do anything and my breasts did hurt bad not to be funny look in the mirror are they looking bigger were the dark brown is ( hard to explain lol ) mine were Good luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 1:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• haha well weird you ask because I was seriously JUST in the bathroom looking at them...they do actually look bigger haha but you're right it's hard to explain but they look HUGE haha I hope they haven't always looked this huge.
    Stephanie92789

Answer by Stephanie92789 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL IM glad you understood I didn't want to look like a nut hahaha...but i have to say my nipples are so sore I don't even want my SO looking at them lol Good luck I hope everything works out for you

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 2:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I feel like it may be in my head. I really want a baby and our roommate just brought her new born home not even a week ago. But we have had unprotected sex and my nipples are sore but it's only been like a week since the sex so I don't think that anything could even be set yet so there's not really a chance to have any symptoms yet. I just need opinions...
    Stephanie92789

Answer by Stephanie92789 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2009