what website can I go to find someone to make my Placenta into pills?

and has any1 made theirs into pills? I know it helps will PPD but I would like to hear from women who have taken theirs.
And websites please

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://placentabenefits.info/specialists.asp this website will help you find someone in your area.

it doesn't cost anything to take home, bc it's yours. it came from you, so you get to take it home if you want. you need to let the hospital know when you come in, if not, it'll end up in the trash. that's like when a kid swallows change or a toy and they have to go in a get it surgically, they put it in a bag and send it home w/ the family.

if i were you, i would have it in writing that you want to take it home, have your dr sign it, and then when you go to register at the hospital, have a pt advocate (or the charge nurse at L&D) sign it also. that way, if they do end up throwing it away "by accident" then you have a signature from someone at the hospital stating that they would keep up w/ it until you were ready to take it home.

i have no experience w/ it yet, but plan on doing it w/ my birth.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 2:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Oh and does it cost anything to bring your placenta home?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would try www.ask.com i get answers for every question i have there. I've never heard of people turning their placenta into pills.... very interesting.
    MaKettle87

Answer by MaKettle87 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Anonymous

• It sounds weird why not just donate all that stuff for research
    Anonymous

• I'm sure they wont let you do it. You have to have a license to do it. And that's just SICK!

Anonymous

• its not sick. its a bit weird, but its not sick, and they will absolutely LET you do it. theres no question with that one. sorry i dont have a website.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 3:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• GROSS!!!!!!
    I've heard of animals eating the placenta, but humans?! NASTY!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009