• In the Spotlight:

What would you do?

OK we all pay bills right? well somehow I for got to make a payment on one bil for the month of June. So I made a check out on July 27, and another for Aug. 15. Some how my dummy of a husband accidently grabbed the Aug. 15th one and mailed it (it had a post it on it saying DO NOT MAIL UNTIL AUG.15th...duh!) I don't know how he missed that anyway I called and asked if they can hold that check til then if I go ahead and mail a payment July 27 to pay for the month of June they said yes mam we sure will And for the Aug one wait til the 15th.( For July payment) Would you believe they recieved both checks and cash both of them why in the hell did I bother to call if they were going to do what they wantd any way. I also told them that after the 15th I will mail another payment at the end of Aug. that way we will be back to being current....aarrgg!!! What would u do? thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well if they cleared the bank and you had the funds, then you're already caught up....you'll still have to pay Augusts, because if the July dated check was for June, then they will apply the August dated check for July....Just chalk it up to lessen learned and don't worry about it
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009