Can you save one of these beautiful sweeties?lots of babies available! Help needed!

they will be institionalized at the young age of 5 if not adopted!
http://reecesrainbow.com/

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would love to... gosh those kids are adorable. But I have four kids with the youngest being somewhat special needs herself and dealing with her school and her IEP and behavioral health appts, etc is enough for me. If things were a little different I would really, seriously consider it.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Matthew 25:40
    Anonymous

• What beautiful children. We only have a 2 bedroom home with 2 adopted children already in it. But I hope somebody's heart/home is opened to these children.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 2:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• 1 John 4:18
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would love to adopt but right now, impossible. We'd never pass with my DH in school, 3 children already in the house and receiving PA until DH graduates and has a job. I'll definitely hold onto the site though, my DH should be done with school in 2 years. Once he's out and working, we'll be much better off financially and able to open our home to another child.
    Anonymous

• i didn't look at the entire site, are they state adoptions or through private adoption agencies?
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 4:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• sorry i went back and looked, i didn't realize it was international. financially that would be to much for us. we took our classes to become foster to adopt parents, but have not finished the process.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 4:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• sorry, I don't have the means to provide for another child at this point. Perhaps in a few years, after I've finish school and have a more steady, and better paying job. But as of now, I really can't afford another child.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• We've seriously considered adoption... but when I started looking into it we realized that we wouldn't have any money left over to raise the child with after paying for the adoption itself.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Answered at 1:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 by: BandME
    sorry i went back and looked, i didn't realize it was international. financially that would be to much for us. we took our classes to become foster to adopt parents, but have not finished the process.
    ~~~~~~
    We were foster/adopt and that is a good place to be. We are blessed with ours.
    They are grown now and some still come home to roost once in awhile.
    Blessings to you and thanks for caring for other children as your own.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009