Is there a free or low cost toddler tumbling/gymnastics class or activity in the Hampton Roads area?

I have a super active 2-1/2 year old who loves to tumble, jump, and climb all over the place. I'm hoping to find some sort of gymnastics or dance classes for her age that doesn't cost much to attend. Thanks!

AneesasMom

Asked by AneesasMom at 2:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I got Alyssa enrolled at gymnastics at the YMCA. It was once a week for 6 weeks, it was fairly cheap. you dont have to be a member but it is cheaper if you are. you should be able to check te classes online
    beckygeiger

Answer by beckygeiger at 10:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm not sure where Hampton Roads is! But I know that our city (Raleigh, NC) offers classes that are a lot cheaper than the kids gyms. Call the local city Parks and Recreation Department and get a listing, maybe they have something similar.

Answer by missanc at 2:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Don't forget that one place in downtown Hampton. http://www.hampton.va.us/healthyfamilies/playgroups.html
    I keep wanting to go, but I always forget about it. LOL
    j9gem

Answer by j9gem at 3:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009