what to do against depression?

I have been having depression off and on and I know that a lot of the problem is that I am on bedrest and locked in my house almost 24/7. it also doesnt help that me and my babys daddy are seperated.
all the time I am thining my life is over the way I have known it and there is nothing that I can do. he gets to live the life he wants wile I am stuck now. dont get me wrong I am looking forward to my baby being born but it just seems to get harder and harder. does anyone know what I can do? bte I do read all the time or I am on the computer. I dont have tv at home if you dont count dvd's

AlexesmommySam

Asked by AlexesmommySam at 2:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think the guy you are with is a jerk and you should just push him completly away out of your mind and the thing about him sending you a blank text could that have just been an accident i think you are just depressed because of bed rest and i think that this guy is a jerk dont think about him make plans for you and your soon to be new baby and just let some of that stuff go and just keep praying good luck! But if you feel its reall depression talk to your doctor it sounds like you need a healthy relationship with a guy that cares about you and a night away from your house.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i would call your doc
    and talk to a nurse
    if it is depression, then they will want to watch you because you are more risk of post pardom depression
    nothing to mess with

if it is just normal blues, then you need some company, especially on bed rest, and SO is out of the picture
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2009