Ear ache- any home remedies?

I think I have an ear infection...no, I can't go to the drs...no insurance, and the free clinics have been shut down here. I have been having dizzy spells since Tuesday and my ear started to ache this morning...any home remedies that you know of work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Health

• at the health food store you can get some ear drops for around $10. we prefer something with garlic. the people working there should be able to help you find something. they also have ear candles, my mom used them on me a lot.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Or ask at your pharmacy, the pharmacist may have some ideas. A friend of mine uses warm olive oil, but I can't recommend it, since I've never tried it. I have tried holding a heating pad against the ear.

Answer by Bmat at 3:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2009