Working from home

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant and I have a 2 year old. We need money desperately. It is a very big possibility that my husband will be laid off in the next few weeks. We are also getting ready to close on a house. If he gets laid off we will have to back out of the deal and move to something very cramped and small. Anyway, regardless of if he gets laid off or not, I still need to find some way to bring in some money from home. Im not talking about cashcrate, surveys, mystery shopper or any of that silly stuff that takes forever to make a dime. I need something for real that doesnt cost a fortune to start and will be an honest way to make some money. Help! Is there anything other than selling things like avon, parylite, tupperware?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey hun. I am 29 weeks Prego!!! So ready how about you :) I have a 1yr old little girl already.
    I have my own hime business with Ameriplan. It is doing really well right now. You aren't trying to sell anyone something or making cold calls all day.
    They offer discount plans on things like Dental and Health and now Legal and financial services to. So with the economy it is really needed!!! But I would love to talk with you and see if I can help you out. Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com or you can look over my site www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old and 15 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children.

I am a business partner with this team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone.

Looking forward to sharing my information with you and I know you will be glad you hear this information.

Angela
    amanzi5@yahoo.com
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 3:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I have 2 full time businesses... From what you discribed there I would say Freebie Force would work for you! It's very simple to do! And I only work about 3 hours a day on it. No sales, no phone calls, no parties!

Take the tour at www.EarnWithFreebies.net

Let me know if you have Questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I have been working part-time from home and have made over $24,000. It has helped us out immensely. It is called http://www.evelyn1.fourpointconsultants.com If you would like to make an appointment, just fill out the REQUEST INFO area.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do. I stay at home with my kids, and make good money. It's very easy. Check it out, and let me know if you have any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Oh girl! I can so help you. Shoot me a message and I can get you started with a wonderful home opportunity that is cheap to start and paychecks coming in right away. I started my home business, because my husband was losing his job also. So I can totally relate to you.
    Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 7:24 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am a tupperware consultant and LOVE it. I am able to make my own hours and Never miss anything going on with my family. If I want a 3 week vacation to Disney I can have it and that's exactly what I am doing in Dec. I would love to give you more info about Tupperware. www.my.tupperware.com/aimeeronzoni
    apoohbear15

Answer by apoohbear15 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009