Why is it???

That before my dishwasher is finished, my sink is full of dirty dishes???

Does this kind of thing happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my crystal ball says
    you have kids
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I want to know how I can finish the dishes or laundry, turn around and there's still another load left.

I think I'm going to put locks on the cabinets and closets when I do the washing up - just to make sure the clean stuff doesn't get ideas about getting dirty.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL...I know what you mean it's like you bleek your eyes and there it is again...back to work...

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• we have a sign in our kitchen that reads...

cleaning your house then you have kids is like
    shoveling snow when it is still snowing
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• OP here.... I have that magnet on my fridge!! laundry's another one like that for me too!! As soon as I think I'm done, I find a pile of dirty laundry in the corner of one of the kids rooms!! Or on DHs side of the bed!!
    Anonymous

• "cleaning your house then you have kids is like
    shoveling snow when it is still snowing "

This is my favorite quote EVER! I get so frustrated when I'm in one room cleaning, then I come out and the kids trashed another room! oh well, keep on truckin!
    And i feel ya OP, my 2 year old likes to pull all the silverware out of the drawer and throw them on the floor so I end up washing them all over again. I need locks for my entire kitchen.
    Anonymous

• OMGOSH!!!! It ALL multiplies worse than rabbits!!!!!! My dh doesnt understand why I get so FRUSTRATED to see him tossing dirty clothes in my nice EMPTY laundry baskets that I JUST finished emptying out... He just tells me it's a never ending cycle and to get over it.. AGGHHH!!! I just WISH I could see an empty sink or baskets for a little while at least!!! Give me some sense of accomplishment! lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Ha ha ha ha!!! I find dirty dishes creeping up on me from everywhere around the house....
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2009