Should i see my parents????

Ok, my parents are alcoholics, and im a recovering alcoholic. They ask me to come to see them, which is rar, but i don't want to be around the alcohol, but i don't want them to think that i think im too good, so what do i do? Im a christian and would prefere a christian point of view on this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Why dont you try to meet them for lunch and go to the park. This way there is no drinks around you. I understand that the pressure of people drinking around you can be hard but you just have to put your faith in god that he will be there with you to keep you strong.
    Anonymous

• Meet for lunch where they DON"t allow drinking. Or have lunch in the park. God will be there for you to help keep you strong and go with your gut feeling if you have to get away then go.

Good for you your a strong women to stay strong and sobor........
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree that you should meet somewhere that there is no alcohol. That's a start

Answer by admckenzie at 3:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• The advice you already got makes sense to me. Meet some place where there is no alcohol. Maybe your place if not a restaurant?

Answer by Bmat at 5:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2009