Could this be a sign of impending labor?

So I've had several signs of labor so far, I've lost my mucus plug and am 39 weeks pregnant.

I've been feeling pretty good up until now.

I lost my plug on Tuesday.
Threw up a lot on Wednesday.
Did even MORE nesting on Thursday.

Now it's today that I'm curious about.
For no reason at all I am in the worst mood. I'm pretty much pissed off at the world and that is very out of character for me.

Is this a shift in my hormones that's making feel all miserable and crazy?
Did anyone else find themselves in a realy bad mood before going into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nausea and nesting are definitely signs of labor I have been told. I am in the EXACT same boat as you. I'm 39 weeks, have been nauseous for a few days (haven't thrown up though) and have been nesting like crazy! I don't go to sleep until 3am usually because I have so much energy. And yesterday I could have killed someone I was in such a bad mood. I haven't lost my mucus plug though but I have been having random cramps. My doctor told me labor is probably right around the corner! So hopefully that goes for you too! Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Bad mood doesn't equal labor. Sorry!
    Anonymous

• I agree, a bad mood doesn't mean u are in labor, i had a bad mood all through pregnancy, day of delivery i was actually happy untill i was in labor
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I feel the same way, OP! I'm 39 weeks and have been having the WORST mood swings of my entire pregnancies here lately. I've also been nauseous and getting random cramps. Doctor told me the same thing- labor is really close. Probably yours is too!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, I know that I'm not "IN" labor.
    I'm not stupid.
    I asked if anyone else had a similar mood swing right BEFORE going into labor. There's a huge difference.

Thanks Ash and Emmu for actually reading my question and understanding it before posting a response. It's nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
    Hopefully we all have these babies soon!
    Anonymous