Organizing for cheap?

Me, and my DH and 16 month old live in fairly large 1 bedroom apt. So all my DS toys are in our room bc we want to keep the living room clear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• dollar tree it up, baskets, tubs, my little one is 19m and he just stared pickn up after himself..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lakesidecollection.com has very nice stuff for very cheap. Quality is good (not excellent, but good enough.) and it all looks nice too. They have storage closets, furniture- everything.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 3:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• tubs with lids, baskets, maybe get a simple bookshelf to put the baskets on...
    paint the tubs with pics or use permanent markers to do the drawings.. tubs stack when baby
    is in bed to give you more room in the evening hrs...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I was thinking tubs and stackable shelves.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• we bought this cubicle thing with 9 spaces and bought 8-9 of the totes that fit in it. they can hang out in the room or wherever and when it's time to clean up throw the toys in and put it back in the shelf. looks nice, organized and you don't see piles of toys. i made pictures of what goes in each bin to make it easy
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 12:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2009