in others experiences, did you gain more weight at first with a boy or girl?

I'm pregnant, my first indication was sudden weight gain, has this happened to anyone else, from like the first couple of weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• in the beginning i didn't gain any weight with my daughter but when i had her (37 weeks) i had gained a total of 35lbs

in the beginning of this pregnancy i was so sick i lost 10 lbs, i've gained it back plus 10 more and i'm 35 weeks with a boy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I lost about 10 lbs in the beginning with each of my pregnancies, 2 boys one girl. I don't think it has anything to do with gender. I think it has to do with the way your body is dealing with the little leech in your uterus.
    Anonymous

• I just started gaining more weight when I got to 5 months. Both pregnancy's I started out really small and almost underweight. My first son I gained 40 lbs. and with this one so far I've gained almost 40 lbs. already and still have 2 months left. I've seen people gain more with boys than girls.
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 3:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I gained 20 lbs with my first girl, 35 with my second and couldnt put on weight with my third, everyone in my family said I was having a boy the third time because thats the way everyone else was. I even quite work to try to gain, good thing I had extra weight from my second DD. Oh and yes my third was a boy.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I had a boy then a girl. I lost weight at first with both of them, more with my daughter.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009