So, Friday night is closing in on us - what are you doing tonight?

Me - putting my toddler to sleep - then going downstairs, having 1 bottle of beer and catching up on 'True blood'..... how about you?

ladysavage

Asked by ladysavage at 3:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is on duty so I'm going to be putting Aeryn to bed and watching a little tv, spending some time on the computer, and going to bed early.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 3:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Im taking my daughter and spending the night at my great-grandma's. She fell yesterday and hurt her feet and cant walk well. My husband works nights so he'll enjoy the quiet tomorrow morning. lol
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Going to watch a friend in a stand up act
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Go home and play a new detective video game on my laptop, make dinner and sit down with DH to discuss finances for the new baby that's coming. I'm looking forward to having some girl time with my SIL tomorrow.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Planning a few drinks, some music, and fun with my dh.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It's pizza and movie night!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 4:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Same thing I do most Friday nights.

Cook dinner, wash dishes. Fold laundry while I chat online. If I get really ambitious, I might do some work at home to plan for some training classes I have to give in a couple weeks.....

I would LOVE to just relax, have a beer or a glass of wine and kick back, but my family has this amazing talent for guilt trips that can destroy any attempt to unwind.

(And then they tell me I'm wound too tight....)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Ya'll just made me realize that today is Friday.. lol
    It's raining here.. I know we'll be home doing something, but not sure what, probably see what we have Tivo'd to catch up on.. ..
    Last night we watched The Fast and Furious, New Model Original Parts that dh rented the other day.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• There's a bottle of cab merlot with my name on it and steaks to grill.

Oh, geminilove.... Forget the guilt and unwind. Your family can live without folded laundry for one evening.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 5:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Friday, huh? That means I have to finish and submit my assignment....crap! Gotta go girls. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009