TMI Question But i think its funny?

How many women like beng naked at home? I know i love it but cnat always be like that? Do you also like to sleep naked. I cant sleep with cloths on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you kidding me! I'm naked right now! I'm always naked, and I even leave the windows open! I don't have AC and it gets so hot in my house! My hubby says I have to start getting some PJ's though since we just had a boy! That is going to suck so bad for me!

I think i don't mind being naked though, cause i'm the oldest of 6 girls, plus i was in the military and showered with a million girls at once in basic. I don't know, I've just always been that way...lol!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I cant stand being naked mostly because I have stretch marks, but I would much prefer it if I didnt have stretch marks
    Anonymous

• i sleep naked and lik to walk naked abound the house but if my kids are awake i walk around in my undies
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 4:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I love it. I have a few stretch marks on my tummy, but they're not very dark. I only get naked after my little boy is in bed and I always sleep naked. I haven't heard any complaints from my husband! LMAO.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 4:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Nah, I sleep in panties and a tee....and, walk around the house that way. I've become slightly self concious with the weight gain from quitting smoking. Dh is the one who sleeps in the buff.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I sleep naked, just in case DH wants some, lol! I don't want him to be deprived. I have older kids so I don't walk around naked. Ever.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 4:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I love being naked!! I love to sleep naked...and I love to clean naked. My fionce loves my nakedness!! lol. When my son goes to my ex husbands then its naked time!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol so funny sounds like me
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i sleep naked and enjoy being naked, hubby doesn't mind either!
    dons_doll

Answer by dons_doll at 4:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I love it. I swear I could easily be a nudist.. lol Think of all the money saved on dry cleaning and time spent on doing laundry!!! lol lol
    The human body is beautiful. Doesnt matter what shape or size or stretch marks (those are well earned, be proud)
    Unfortunately when it comes to sleeping though.. I gotta have a tshirt on.. Otherwise, my shoulders and upper half just get too cold..
    Rest of the time, if ds isnt around, Im generally not dressed.. Matter of fact, dh was just laughing at me yesterday morning when he walked in the master bathroom and found me cleaning it in the buff.. lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 4:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009