Can you honestly say you like EVERYTHING that Obama is doing?

I have noticed, while browsing the P&CE section, that a lot of moms pick on others for disliking something on the agenda.

Is there anyone out there that can HONESTLY say that they like EVERYTHING that Obama and his "companions" are pushing? Everything? Honestly?

Mick86Sara

Asked by Mick86Sara at 4:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't like anything he's doing.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 4:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No. I cannot say I like EVERYTHING.

I also didn't like everything Clinton did.

I also didn't *dislike* everything the Bushes or Ronald Reagan did.

I don't like everything my husband does.

Slavish loyalty is for dogs. Not humans.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Haven't actually seen him do much. the whie house garden is a nice touch, but I think that was Michelle's idea! Really, politics in America is in gridlock and it's sad. No one can get anything done with all the bipartisanship. I think the olive branch thing won't work with the lunatics running other countries - new approach is needed!
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 4:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I think he is letting the Repubs push him around on the health care issue too much so now it is too watered down.
    Anonymous

• I don't agree with much of what he has done (the little he has done). I am not a fan or a supporter, but there are some things i hear saying that sound wonderful, but are just NOT realistic
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• To gdiamanteclapping

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 4:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, I don't like everything he's doing, but I do like most of it.

Right back at you: How can honestly hate everything Obama is doing.

I swear if he cured cancer people would complain about the health care workers that he put out of work.

Anonymous

LOL Yeah , you really won't be liking everything he does when you see how much this wonderful healthcare is going to cost you
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL Yeah , you really won't be liking everything he does when you see how much this wonderful healthcare is going to cost you

Can't be more then it already is costing me.
    Anonymous

• I don't like his health care plan, or his cap and trade plan. I don't like his ideas on taxing the hell out of fattening foods...I mean really, he's going to tell us what we can eat now too?! I don't like dislike for America, and going around apologizing for us. We now look like a bunch of *ussies! I don't his socialistic ideas that he is pushing for, and I honestly, could just go on and on.
    Anonymous