Whats the best way to make friends on cafe mom?

I dont have very many friends on cm but i would like to have tons but i dont spend much time in the chat how many friends are you aloud to have and whats the best way to get friends?

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can have as many friends as you want or can handle. At one point at least one member had over 10,000 friends. Make friends by meeting new people. As the PP said groups are a great way to do that. You can post in any section of cm and get to know people.

My personal favorite is doing laundry. I hit the find more button on the laundry game widget and travel from profile to profile. I leave an "Hello I was here doing laundry and I loved your page" chatter when I see someone that looks like I would like to get to know them and often we do connect.

If you are looking for specifics you can click on mom search in the mom tab and search for people who fit what you are looking for.

You can click the mom tab itself and you will find moms who are expecting or have newborns, moms with birthdays today, moms who are having their CM anniversary. There is also a list of moms you might like to know based on your activity on CM

HTH
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Join some groups!! That is how I have gotten to know the majority of my friends. Chat is very new here, so most of us made friends other ways. :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Stay out of controversial topics and agree with everyone. LOL.
    Anonymous

• the best way is to join groups; you will have the opportunity to "meet" moms that share interests with you. they will not be real friends; real friends are people you hug

Answer by rkoloms at 5:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Play Latte Land and join the group here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Come and join these groups, they are awesome!!

HERE

HERE

HERE

and HERE

Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 8:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009