• In the Spotlight:

I saw a homeless guy today funny

I was on my way to sonic and there was a homeless guy out there and he had a sign it said IM LIKE OBAMA I WANT CHANGE... I started laughing so hard just for his creativeness i gave him 5 bucks... do you ever give out money to homeless people?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 4:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I give money to the homeless. I don't care what they spend it on. I don't give with conditions. I give because I can. Homeless doesn't always mean lazy. Sometimes it means mentally ill! Some of you women are unbelievably heartless.

And what does his being homeless have to do with knowledge of who our president is? Can't remember which response it was, but something about he couldn't be homeless because he knew about Obama. You do realize that homeless people can still read? Right? Think before you type.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 5:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No. I will buy them food or something, but a lot of homeless people would just spend it on drugs or booze. Not all of them would, but how do you really know?
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 4:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol. No, I don't. There are alot of scammers here.
    Funny though lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Thats funny.lol I prefer to give my money to organizations or people who I know are doing good. Like Im helping to build an orpahnage in haiti. I do once in awhile give to someone on the street. I saw a show once where they showed homless in nyc that panhandled and turned in cans for cash and some were making 70g a year! wow
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• funny sign, but no. I will help provide for a homeless person's needs, but cash is not one of them. NEED food, I will buy you some. NEED a jacket, I will give you mine, but I will NEVER give someone cash of any kind.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 4:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yeah those homeless ppl thATS there jobs they make more in a day than we make a wk
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• okmommy, a friend of mine has been to haiti three times, twice to a small village and once to the city to help get an orphanage set up. She loves those kids!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No I will buy them food if thats what they want. Where i live most homeless people are drunks and they want $$ for beer or drugs so i will buy them a sandwich, chips,and a soda. Maybe a snack all so..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• he wasnt really homeless, he was probably rich. How would he know about obama if he was homeless
    Anonymous

• One of the richest guys in my town used to be "homeless" he got a ton of money and lives in a huge house. He never was homeless, he just added to his own wealth to get others money.
    so no i dont give money to them, but I will give them food, clothes, or anything else they might need. because my heart is in the right place, even if theres isnt..
    Anonymous