A Holiday ?

I love the Fall and the start of the big Holidays...
My house from Sept. - Jan. have decorations on it..
tho I do decorate for all holidays... the Fall sets me off and
running with getting things done, plans made, invites made...
Crafts going etc...

Are you a big Holiday Fan? Do you start decorating as soon as Fall hits?
Do you make your own gifts, decorations, redo old things to make them look
new?
Just curious to see if I am not alone on this... my dh is already cringing...lol... he
knows that Fall is upon us and it will be all over for the house...lol...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 4:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Holidays

• Lol yea sounds like my hubby. I put our fall welcome sign on the door last night He totaly noticed but just shook his head and sighed like OH GOD ITS STARTED. lol
    MeggerSmith

Answer by MeggerSmith at 11:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• nope not me but i love those people that decorate for xmas i always like to go for a drive xmas eve
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I like decorating for the season. Fall is my favorite because of the colors, but decorations here don't begin til October. Even then its still a bit too warm to really get into the mood, I like having the decorations around. I usually buy a pumpkin for Halloween, and then wind up not carving it and letting it sit on the dining room table as a decorative item.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Christmas is my all time favorite... tho I celebrate Yule also... my house
    is completely lit up with many trees and about 20 windows lit ...
    I can't wait to start...lol...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I love the holidays and decorating! I put things out in the house that are holiday related. This year, I would like to make homemade items for the Christmas tree. I am also planning to make homemade presents for family and friends.
    emtgirl885

Answer by emtgirl885 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• OH YES!! Lol if I had it my way Id skip spring and summer and just have fall winter so I wouldnt have to wait as long for the holidays to come every year. I'm starting earlier then usual this year ( normally start in Sept) with putting fall stuff up mid august and then Christmas begin/mid Nov ( only cause Im being induced anywhere from thanksgiving to a week after and I don't wanna have to stress about decorations and a new baby) Only thing that will be put up right before Christmas will be the tree cause we do a real one.
    MeggerSmith

Answer by MeggerSmith at 6:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Oh and forgot to mention I live in AZ so Im probably the only crazy nut who puts my stuff out when its still hot lol
    MeggerSmith

Answer by MeggerSmith at 6:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL @ MeggerSmith....
    Yes I will be pulling my Fall items out this weekend while I start my Fall
    cleaning of the whole house...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• for Gmasboy

My husband would kill me if I did them this weekend! maybe Ill put our door hanger out and see if he notices!
    MeggerSmith

Answer by MeggerSmith at 9:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Mine already told me tonight to stop rushing it... to let them just come on their own... (the holidays and season changes)... I told him.... Nooooooo..... LMAO...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2009