Waxman says no public plan for congress

Why is that OK? If they aren't going to be forced to switched to the plan they make for us doesn't that make you suspicious that what they are doing is a pile of crap?
It's like the king ruling over the paupers. I'm sick of it.....

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because it IS a pile of crap..anyone who thinks congress would give up what they have now for this is seriously delusional.This is nothing but a damn power grab.Just what we need MORE big gubmint in our lives oh so happy joy joy.They can't run anything properly but yesss bring it on...makes absolutely NO SENSE.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If it makes no sense then obama thought it up.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Do you really think they are going to give up THEIR cushy insurance plans? I highly doubt it's only the Democrats enjoying this perk.
    Anonymous

• Of course its not just the dems all of congress gets a great plan.The BS spewed by some of the dems is rib busting hilarious though like when they CLAIM americans should have at last what we have.BWAHAHAHA yeah SURRREE
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• least*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• They shouldn't get free heALTH CARE now!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Oh God, I agree with sweet! I don't think they should have pensions either. They should be limited to 2 terms at the most and then go back to work like regular folks.

I also think
    they should only be in DC 3 mos a year, they need to be with their constituents, not each other
    let them build a dorm for them to live in while they are there
    huge cuts in the amount they can campaign with
    limits set on how much any group/person can give..a SMALL amount

I have more....

BTW, I hate Waxman. He looks like a rat.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree with sweet, too! I think that makes 4 whole times!

Ditto, your special. 2 terms at most, MAYBE 50-60 grand a year, a nice dorm, and no free booze.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2009