Should we revolt and will they listen?! (Not for bashing! Just thoughts)

With all the bologna going on now like the cap and trade, health care reform and ALL that that entales...I think a revolution should take place right in front of the white house! We need to be heard! "They" need to know that America is the land of the Free...we don't want socialism or any of the other garbage Obama is planning.
Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Err sunny don't let some of these discourage you.Nothing would make them happier then for you to just shut up and become complacent.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Im not bashing, but dont u get bored asking the same q 50-100 times a day every day?
    Anonymous

• Actually, not sure who you think I am...but this is my first time posting a question.
    Anonymous

• I guess u all just fall into the same group, so dont u get tired of hearing this or similar q's? I know I am tired of hearing them and I actually agree with u.
    Anonymous

• Yes I think that should happen. Will it? I don't know. There are so many people still sippin the obama-ade that it will take a strong dose of narcan to reverse its effects.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Well,without bashing Hon... I feel it's like this: Nothing would have been any different if McCain were elected. What is happening is the result of years of junk that has been going on. Now, just because so many people are against Obama, he is taking the heat for everything. No, it would not have been any different if McCain were walking in Obama's shoes right now... but the one thing that would have been different is no one could have blamed it on race.

I'm not one to throw around race cards...But all the crap that has been thrown around lately is ONLY because Obama is black.

If you take the time to look back at history, you will see this is all being built up to look as though it's Obamas fault.

No, if anyone should be pissed about this crap, it's the black people... because Obama is being set up to look so bad.

It's not his fault, probably not even Bushs'... It's the way the country runs Hon.

Anonymous

• Wow...ya'll are really friendly, huh?! LOL. I have NOT seen this question posted before...so excuse me. If you did not plan on answering it...why are you here? Just to make nasty comments to other women for the hell of it?
    Anonymous

• OMG! LOL LOL It has NOTHING to do with his color Anon;17! WTH?! It has to do with him being an IDIOT
    Anonymous

• No I didnt make any nasty comments I was just asking a q to her q. I am not bashing, I was just curious and I think she makes a really good point. Thats all so if u r looking to argue, find someone else.
    Anonymous

• P.S. I said this and similar questions.
    Anonymous