Where have you fallen?

I fell *UP* the steps in the front of my house. HOW embarrassing. And I think I sprained my wrist. UGH. Anyway, where have you fallen? Help me laugh this off. :)

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was hanging upside down on a closet bar, fell, and broke my back.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 5:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I fell in the stock room of sears when I worked there. I was 7 months prego and fell right infront of 2 cute guys. They didnt even help me just laughed. Pieces of shit.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• rofllmao allans girl toooo funny. I am so sorry are u ok seriuosly?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'm fine. It was 4 and a half years ago. But I started bawling my eyes out when the doctor told me he didn't know how I was walking and I should have died.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 5:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Oh jeez. I feel better already.
    Allans girl, A. WHY where you hanging upside down on a closet bar? and B. Are you ok now?
    Kirsty: Guys are such asses sometimes, were you ok?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My friends and I were bored. I was 16 and dumb. I wish I could say I'd been drinking, but the strongest thing I'd had was root beer. LOL.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 5:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• January 1990 I fell walking UPstairs in my house and broke my right wrist and ruptured a disk in my back. The ortho Dr sat there and had the gall to laugh at me. You are NOT the only one. Yeah, I felt like a dufas too for a while.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I fall all over the place. Just randomally trip over my own feet. I am used to it by now! The worst I guess was at Wal-Mart and I fell at the checkout, the cashier starting yelling there was no water, I don't know why you fell! Maybe she thought I was going to sue her...
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 5:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Senior Homecoming-With the date I REALLY wanted to be the boyfriend-bowling after the dance, still in the dress. Went in for the strike and biffed it in front of the whole group of couples. Dress came up-showed my little somethings I was hoping to show him!, shoe flew off and hit my dream date smack in the face-cut his lip-So much for trying to impress him! Still can't bowl without thinking about it. I made the stike though!
    Anonymous

• Was riding a bike on Kelly's Island, Lake Erie, got going too fast downhill, couldn't turn in time and went flying off the bike and fell right into the lake. Got out of the water covered in muck.....ewww
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009