Did they ever bury Michael Jackson? or Did they cremate him? FOR THOSE THAT DON'T CARE DO NOT OPEN THIS POST!!!

I am behind on the news and did not get to hear what happened to his body...My dh says they cremated him long time ago I'm like What? I am surprised I did not know I usually keep up with the news...

Can someone tell me for sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tito Jackson was on ET the last two nights and when asked about where MJ was, he said he was at Forest Lawn. The family was having a bit of a disagreement about where to have him buried. He said that Michael said he never wanted to go back to neverland and they shouldnt put him there. So he is in one of thost vault things at Forest Lawn. I dont think he should be buried at Neverland. The property doesnt belong to him. I think burying him on the Jackson property would be better. Apparently many of the family members live there. Tito was so sad when telling this story. He is truly in pain. I felt for him.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• They had a funeral. He had a gold coffin and yes, he was buried.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I haven't heard for sure.
    Anonymous