BOOK SUGGESTIONS

I JUST GOT DONE WITH THE TWILIGHT SAGA AND NOW I NEED A NEW BOOK OR SERIES TO READ... DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS .... I LIKE THINGS LIKE TWILIGHT AND ROMANCE....DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS... WHAT HAVE YOU READ AND WHAT BOOKS DO YOU LIKE?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• water for elephants
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I LOVED Harry Potter and Eragon.
    Dean Koontz is also an INCREDIBLE author.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 5:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• the sookier stackhouse novels. they are what true blood is based on and they are awesome. the 1st one is called dead until dark
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Also the vampire diaries way way better then twlight
    ggiovanni

• I loved the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. It falls in the historical romance genre and all the books are written wonderfully well. You will fall in love with the main characters and miss them long after you've finished the series.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• The vampire diaries by L.J Smith. Five books in the series. Awakening, Struggle, Fury, Dark Reunion, and I don't remember the name of the fifth one, but you can find it in the same section where twilight is. They're pretty good.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009