Looking for a mattress and box springs

We are looking for a mattress and box Spring for my daughters bed. We are giving her a bed that belonged to my great grandparents. We just need to buy a mattress and box springs. I was wondering where you can find a great deal on them? We are looking for FULL. Thanks for the advice!!!

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Any hotels/Motels doing remodeling? If it's a nice place-like the Hilton I got mine from-I had mine steamed (which is the ONLY way to get rid of bed bugs I was told) I just passed it down to my son this year. Still has lots of life in it!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Freecycle its a site that you go to on yahoo groups or freecycle . org and find your city or nearby cities. The site is designed for people to give away things they dont want or need and you can request things like a bed and people will write you if they have it or you respond to them if they are offering. you have to be quick. I have furnished 2 houses with the stuff from there for free.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 6:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• sleepys has clearance centers, I just got a queen sized plush for $300. they had cheaper also.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2009