What are some of your fav movie quotes?

I was watching Coal Miner's Daughter and this is one of my favorite parts of the movie!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loretta Lynn: [in a radio interview] Shoot, we've been driving so much, I don't know where I am half the time. But it's fun. We sing, and talk, and Doo - that's my husband - he'll get to acting horny.

Speedy West: [shocked] What!

Loretta Lynn: And the more I laugh, the hornier he gets, and then he'll say, "Loretta, spread me up another one of them baloney sandwiches!"

Radio station manager: [later] I don't know where in the hell you think you are, lady, but that kind of smut don't go in this part of the country!

Loretta Lynn: I didn't know it was dirty! I thought "horny" meant cuttin' up and acting silly!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE "Coal Miner's Daughter." It's one of my favorites. Another line I love is "face it girls, I'm older,and I have more insurance", from "Fried Green Tomatoes."
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• "Why's that toy on your head?"

"If I wear it any where else it chafes."

Real Genius
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Omg, I love that movie. One of my faves too. One of our favorites is in "that thing you do"...The goofy guitar player responds to one of his bandmates when they were talking about being on the radio...he says " youre talkin gibberish" Its more about HOW he says it. It cracks us up everytime.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I also love in Bolt when he runs up to the other dogs on the street and says,
    "there is no time for formalities my brothers. My person is in trouble. What are you doing?" cuz the weiner dog is sniffin his junk. Not the line that gets me just the way John Travolta says "What are you doing?"
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• From Steel Magnolias
    Clairee: M'lynn, you just missed the chance of a lifetime half of Chinqapin Parish would give their eye and teeth to take a wack at Oiusa!

Cracks me up everytime and Olympia Dukakis says it so fast!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 5:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• For me...It's practically every other line in Grease...
    Tell me about it...Stud......
    Got a hickey from Kinickey....
    I'm like a broken Typewriter....skipped a period...

I could go on and on...lol
    Anonymous