How many of you will be watching Jon & Kate Plus 8??

I have been talking to a lot of people about the new episodes coming out on Monday and we were thinking how maybe peol will still be watching the new episodes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• I can't wait to see it!!!!
    Anonymous

• I will be for the curiosity factor... and i think with the media frenzy of their divorce the ratings will go sky high.
    Anonymous

• Won't be watching.
    Heather.c

Answer by Heather.c at 6:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I won't be watching, I loved the show and watched 4 the kids. I don't want to know what is going on with the parents, I feel like they used to show to try and become celebrities. Those poor kids.
    Anonymous

• i will!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i definitly will just to see how the kids are coping with mom and dads new living arangements
    mommy_hoy

Answer by mommy_hoy at 8:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I will definetly be watching jon and kate plus 8. I cant wait kate is such a wonderful strong women and I think she is a great mom. And I know she will do just fine. she is so great with her kids and I give her props on her I can do attitude u go kate!
    sasha1979

Answer by sasha1979 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I won't be watching that train wreck. I can't believe you women continue to put money into Jon and Kate's pockets by continuing to watch. You're sickening.
    Anonymous

• I'm TIVO'ing it... my kids love to watch it. And.. I kinda want to see Kate put up a tent. lol.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 4:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I will be watching it. I think that it is sad that the parents are getting a divorce and whether or not jon or kate want to admit it, the kids do know what is going on and it may hurt them in the long run. I think that Jon and Kate need to go to marraige counseling before they should be allowed to get a divorce because they do have kids together. But I am also a very opinionated person!
    VANGUARDRACHEL

Answer by VANGUARDRACHEL at 11:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009