In weight loss transition, where can I fine nice cheap clothes?

I have been losing weight at a steady rate, not too fast, not too slow, and none of my clothes fit me anymore. I have looked for clothes at a thrift store and can not find anything that doesn't look like its for "laundry day". I don't want to buy expensive clothes that are going to be too big in a month's time. Nice casual cheap clothes is what I'm looking for? Any ideas?

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 6:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Ebay?
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 6:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• goodwill has nice cheap clothes or any thirft store.
    Anonymous

• Right now Old Navy is doing an extra 50% their clearance items. I got tons of shirts,pants, and tshirts for 2-4 each! Also Kohl's has their big end of season clearance going on. I got three tshirts for $2.47 each and three others for $4 each yesterday. Gotta love a deal!
    Anonymous

• I am in the same situation. I didnt lose this weight deliberately, or well, not by trying anyway, but I am down 20 lbs. I really dont have a lot left to lose but NOTHING I have fits either. I dont buy thrift store clothes because I dont know where the thrift store is, but I do live near an outlet mall. I found a pair of jeans today at the GAP. There were some that were 39 and some that were 19 and then I got 30 percent off of that and they had tank tops for $3 and t shirts for less than 10. I think thats reasonable. I also get a lot of clearance at the Tommy H store. Good luck. I know how frustrating it is to not have anything fit.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i go to wal mart. they have cute clothes that are cheap
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Forever 21. Most things are $20.00 or less... some things are as cheap as $5.00
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 1:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• aeropostle, check the clearance, it's always another 50% off that, so you can get jeans for as low as $10
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 3:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009