what is this feeling?

I'm 31 weeks and every now and then I get this horrible feeling...it feels like right before you start your period, like a BAD period. It lingers for a while and then goes away.

What is this? contractions or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be braxston hicks i would look it up online to see if this sounds like what you are having... not sure if spelling is correct
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 6:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• sounds like braxton hicks.. let your doctor know your having them but don't worry about them unless they get really intense or start coming really frequently in a pattern. Then it could be preterm labor.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'm at 32 weeks and I've been getting that feeling slightly. My sister says it goes along with being pregnant (the feeling like you're getting your period). Mine are not intense (Thank God) but just check with your doc if you're not sure!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009