can you still be very emotional and having morning sickness still at 13 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i had morning sickness for a very long time
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 6:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Yes, you can emotional all during your pregnancy and having morning sickness the whole time also. If the morning sickness goes past 20 weeks and gets to bad where you cant hold anything down and not gaining weight the Dr will help, but until then it is just another issue with being pregnant...sorry
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I'm 13 weeks and very emotional..
    Anonymous

• unfortunately yes. my sister had it her whole pregnancy. mint tea and cantaloupe helped me.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 6:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Umm yes. It's part of being pregnant.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 6:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• absolutly. my morning sickness lasted until i was about 4 months . so about 16 weeks. ugh it was terrible. but ginger works good for calming it if you're struggling.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• oh yeah!! Morning sickness can be nonexistant or it can last the whole pregnancy (with any variation in between!) and the emotional part doesn't go away for a long long time. My daughter is 1 and I"m still an emotional wreck half the time!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• uh try the entire pregnancy and then some....
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Of course you will probably have this your hole pregnancy look around you 15 to 20 weeks to be filling better
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I agree with what everyone else says. I'm 31 weeks, still very emotional and still nauseous all the time. It's just part of being pregnant, everyone is different. You will find that what is "abnormal" for some is "normal" for others when it comes to pregnancy.
    javila

Answer by javila at 6:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009