Does my ipod have to be plugged into my computer when I download a song from itunes?

I have over 400 songs on my ipod that i downloaded from cd's, i've only downloaded one song from itunes and my ipod was plugged into my pc. My hubby borrows my ipod sometimes and I wanted to know if i don't have my ipod can I still download from itunes without the ipod or does it have to be plugged into my pc?

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 6:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• No. You can load it on later.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• you can still download it without it plugged in.. you only need to plug it in when you want to upload it on the ipod
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Just download it into your music library on your pc and then later copy it over into your playlist on your ipod. I have over 3000 songs in my music library but not even close to all of them on my ipod. I just move them around here and there.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009