Town Halls gone wild?

Someone said in another post that a revolution has already started.There are people speaking up all over the place and to my understanding those numbers are growing.I found this article.What do you see happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• I think the blinders are finally off for the majority of Americans, and people are finally starting to speak up for themselves!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I think it's GREAT! Some of these politicians really don't get why their constituents are so upset! They continue to spout Obama talking points--which fires people up even more! They really are out of touch. People are watching very closely how politicians are voting on Cap & Trade, Health Care and Stimulus/spending bills--voting YES on these bills is pretty much going to be career suicide in November 2010!!! People are scared and fed up--regardless of whose fault it is, Obama and his Administration are NOT helping to make things better--not now, and not in 10 years!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I hope we continue to raise HELL!!!! This is hilarious.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 6:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL I think Tim Bishop looks like the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz--kind of apropo if you ask me!  :o)

Tim Bishop

Cowardly Lion

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It's great to see people involved and passionate. However, I would say that just being anti-something is not as effective as being for something. Republicans and other conservative groups should remember that, the Dems had to learn their lesson the hard way!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• How are conservatives and independents too by the way its not all conservatives NOT for something? Of course they are for something
    Anonymous

• I am FOR something. I am for America being America! Not a socialist country with govt. run health care etc, etc...
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Of course they are for something
    _________________
    What policies have they pushed forward and promoted since Obama was elected? The birth certificate legislation? lol No, they are the anti-Democrat party, or the anti-liberal party.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I am for America being America! Not a socialist country with govt. run health care etc, etc... ___________________

My point is proven.

stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009