what is this?? tmi

my husband and i just started ttc. i stopped the pill on the 12th of july and got my period on the 14th...im pretty sure i ovulated on the 27th bc i had alot of very stretchy discharge...starting yesterday into today i have had soooo much clear discharge...to the point where i have to wear a panty liner and i feel like im peeing myself sometimes. we had sex on the 21st , 22nd, and 23rd...is it too early to get any symptoms? what else could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep you had sex on a fertile quality cervical fluid day. This typically lasts for 3-4 days. However, upon conception/implantation the cervix will continue to make a "fertile quality discharge". This helps to keep the vagina free of infection, thus another way to protect the baby. Yet, this does not mean you are pregnant. I don't know you cycle history. However, I do think your chances are good =-) Best of luck to you!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 6:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2009