Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should he go to the doctor?

My husband just showed me a huge dark brown patch of skin on his arm that kinda came out of no where...should I take him to the doctor? I googled pictures of skin cancer and it look similar to some pictures...but I dont know.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • Yes, he should.

    Answer by allans_girl at 6:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • Yes he should go. If it is nothing, then that is fine, but if it is something, then the sooner it is diagnosed the better.

    Answer by Bmat at 6:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • im so sorry that u and your husband are going through this hard time.. but i think you should take him to the doctor before is to late.. when you could do something now dont leave it for later.. good luck and i hope that everything goes well.. trust god... and if the result just come out as skin cancer just be strong.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.. just give your husband strengh to keep up... GOOD LUCK MAMA!!!!!

    Answer by twinbabies2005 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • ABSOFRIGGENLUTELY> The SOONER the better. There are some forms of skin cancer that are very aggressive and fast. GET HIM IN.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.