Are there OTC ways I can get ride of my bacterial vaginal infection?

First off I know for sure that it's a bacterial infection and not a yeast infection. I get them quite frequently. But I don't have any medical coverage right now and can't really afford the bill for the visit and prescription. Also my husband and I have been trying for our second child so I'd like something that would be safe if I'm pregnant.

MaMa0907

Asked by MaMa0907 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Health

• If it's a bacterial infection, you need an antibiotic to get rid of it. You need to go to the doc, or health dept and get a prescription. You can get certain antibiotics at walmart with no insurance for $4.
    Anonymous

• There's nothing over the counter that will treat a bacterial infection. You need antibiotics
    Anonymous