• In the Spotlight:

What is your best Disney tip or advice?

We are taking our first trip to Disney World in Oct. We're staying at the Pop Century Resort, have hopper passes and a dining plan (Reservations are already made). I purchased tickets for the Disney Spirit Aloha Luau and Mickeys Not Soo Scary Halloween (trick or treating in the Magic Kingdom). My kids are 5 & 7, today a light bulb went off in my head and I said "Autograph Books" glad I thought of that. What are your recommendations?

busybee68

Asked by busybee68 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Travel

• It sounds as though you already have the main stuff- shows, dinner reservations, meal plan. I'd recommend taking a break mid day and going back to your hotel for a nap, maybe some pool time, especially for the children. They they'll have more energy for later in the day. Although if the parks are closing earlier in October maybe just a snack time in a quiet place. Use the fast passes, they are a convenience. Decide about souvenir buying.

Answer by Bmat at 7:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It might be too late, but reservations at restaurants is a must! Some book up months in advance.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Seriously you sound like you have it all down. I've been 26 times with our latest trip this past May and already planning for next April. I've help a couple of ladies with their trips on CM so if you have any questions message me.

<---- Oh, that picture on my advatar is me and our two girls in front of our room door this year. We stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It is much more fun without kids

Answer by rkoloms at 9:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009