ever notice that your husband wears a lot of the same shirts....

when you do laundry and fold his clothes and put them on top in the drawer, he just wears the same few shirts over and over and doesn't notice?

<3

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, I've had to start putting the clean boxers and t shirts on the bottom of the pile, because God know's he'd be too lazy actually dig for what he wanted, so he'll always just take from the top. That way, he wears different stuff.
    I get sick of looking at him in the same few pairs of boxers and t shirts all the time lol.
    And he has more clothes than I do. So irritating!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL! Yes, i put my husband's shirts right in the closet where it is easiest to reach, and he just pulls the same shirts out.

Answer by Bmat at 8:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My husband does too! The same shirts over and over and over....I even tried not to do laundry as often one time thinking if they were dirty he would wear something different. But, nope! He just wore a dirty shirt, >.
    Anonymous

• yes but my husbands are his work shirts during the week lol :)
    saraloutoni

Answer by saraloutoni at 8:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Yes....Im over it. The drawers are stuffed with Tshirts that he never wears and Im seriously about to go to Goodwill
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• my husband wears work shirts during the week then gets a regular shirt out of his drawer wears it for two hours throws it on the floor and goes to bed, i wash it and its just a cycle
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My husband has more clothes than i could dream of and he doesn't even wear half its so irritating
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• My DH keeps wearing the same shirts too.Even when I try to hide them inbetween his other shirts.

Answer by louise2 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I LOVE MY HUBBS!:)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• samething here MEN we will never figure them out!!!!!!!
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2009