Due today!!

And have been getting PAIN in my inner thighs. Did you ever get pains in your inner thighs to where you had to stop walking and bend over for a few seconds for it to go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm a couple of days away from my due date and I'm having those same pains. I asked my doc and she said it means that labor is close. Good luck and congratz :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Been pg 3 times and never got those pains. It is probably the baby. He or she is really low and ready to pop out! :-) Goodluck!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• oh man sending labor dust your way mama! When you get to the end like that all kinds of unexpected and unusual crazy aches and pains crop up. Good luck!
    Elizabethsma631

Answer by Elizabethsma631 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, never had that feeling, but it may be very close. Good luck and hugs!!!!

Answer by Bmat at 9:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• oh it's hard I know. I've had three babies and one doozie of labor. Deep breath in and long hard strong breath out the very second a pain any where at all hits you, momma. Just a bit longer and it'll be over. Being pregnant makes every single part of our body more noticeable, doesn''t it? Try that breathing and also what ever part of you is in pain pat another part to busy your brain and distract it over to the new feel of what youre patting.

It's almost over stay strong.
    Anonymous

• is it cramps? maybe you're getting muscle cramps? maybe drink more water (idk, i never had any pain like that)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I went 3 weeks past my due date, and although I never felt pains in my thighs, I felt lots of other pains. It is probably all normal and your body preparing itself for the big day :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Pains!! pains everywhere!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2009