CLASSICS OF HORROR class in Highschool and a Weegi board- Your opnions?REPOST

Its a very neat idea, and I think the kids will enjoy it.
They will be reading classic horror books, doing "horror" projects like making mock horror films, doing reserch on "haunted" places around the world.
However, I found out the teacher brought Weegi boards to the class to "contact the dead" as a project.
I thought this class sounded amazing, especially because it was used as an English credit for graduation, until I learned of the weegi board...
I think this was a LITTLE over the top, and parent permission forms should have been sent out.
Whats your opnion.
High school class BTW-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds interesting, Weegi boards do freak people out so I guess you would need a parents permission.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• its ouija boards if you are going to use it at least learn how to spell it. and if you do u are askin for a whole lot of trouble its a portal for spirits and some of those arent too friendly. you dont need to be messin with something you know nothing about.
    Anonymous

• hell why not take the kids to a satanic ritual its pretty much the same thing
    Anonymous

• OP HERE-
    Its not ME thats doing it, It was my kids teacher last year!!!??!
    He did NOT ask parents first, and I thought it odd, I wanted other parents opnions on this matter, weather they would be upset if a teacher had let THIER child use that thing!
    Anonymous

• yes i would be really upset its a gateway for all things evil and that teacher should be fired in a heart beat i used one b4 and suffered the consequences its not a toy like some people think
    Anonymous

• ouija boards can lead to demon possession so i would be extremely pissed. i don't take that lightly and i will not let my kids mess with that
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would be furious and would definitely be talking to the principal. I don't believe ouija boards are "harmless" fun at all.
    Kylie819

Answer by Kylie819 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

You took the words right out of my mouth!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I don't know. I'd say I'd be angry, but I am unsure.
    Charlies_mommy

Answer by Charlies_mommy at 10:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I kinda tood a class like this in college. It was called science and psuedoscienve. We bascally studied myths-like the loch ness monster and UFO's. It was very interesting and I'd take it again any day. I would love to teach or even take a class like you've described.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2009