IS ANYONE WATCHING WIFESWAP?!?!

So I am watching Wife Swap and I had to hop on here and get other mom's opinions on the mother from Iowa.. they eat raw meat, she never cleans her house and she thinks water dehydrates your body and causes medical problems.. the episode is Haigwood/Hess-Webb..

SweetPea102689

Asked by SweetPea102689 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think i've seen it. was it a repeat. I think that lady is retarded!!
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yea it's from 2007.. this family is NUTS!!!!
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• OMG THE RAW MEAT LADY! I can't stand her, it's disgusting. I would puke if I had to eat raw beef, yuck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I just finished watching it! Those poor kids, being forced to eat raw meat! WTF?? Did you see the dad break down in the bathroom over his kids getting sick from eating cooked food from the restaurant? What a wuss!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I just finished watching it. OMG I cringed when I saw them eating raw meat. I am surprised they have not gotten horribly sick from the raw meat, and their living conditions. another thing that grossed me out was the toothpaste butter and clay? yuk! I think they are insane!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• agreed, that woman was nuts.
    teaonahh

Answer by teaonahh at 5:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I remember that one. What is it they called the 3 month old raw meat in the jar? That had to have tasted so gross! Those poor kids, too. I hope they never leave that farm because they won't be immune to all the bacteria and diseases floating around in the natural population of the world. I just cannot imagine living that way.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Is that the lady who actually cried because the mom who she swapped with actually cleaned with cleaning products?! She was convinced she was poisening the kids?! That was crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2009