Forced to work throughout my life, and angry

Lost business (had an advertising business), endless cycles (of entry level, working up, then laid off), spinning years away. Debt and work burnout. Even to the point of picturing myself with five kids on welfare and possibly happier(please take seriously). After all, kids are constant.

I wanted to take a husband to destroy the wife's life to send her into shocksville without any work history. Just to see her suffer?

Why am I so blood thirsty evil?

This is not a troll question Please take seriously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Health

• Get some therapy. You seem to be self-destructing

Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Maybe you need some counseling.... I don't even understand the take a husband statement... so maybe you do have some serious isssues..
    Anonymous

• First paragragh. You sound tired and just plain burned out. Giving up and going on welfare will not make you happier, You have worked to hard and to long to give in to going down that road. Give yourself time to renew your energy and learn some new skills. If you have to start anew might as well be a new area to make it interesting.

Second paragraph. did not understand
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I don't get the "I wanted to take a husband to destroy the wifes life"? Aer you dating a married man? I wish I could help.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• you are evil. that is not a normal thought for a normal person. dont let overly sympathetic people tell you its okay to feel this way. life is crappy sometimes. suck it up lady and get over your jealous and frightengly evil thoughts.
    Anonymous

• to Mamsita98

OP here

Yes, I was dating a married man. Reason why, he was there when I needed him. He wanted to start a business (and so did I). Then one thing lead to another. I got calls from his wife when she found out. She said that I was destroying her life. So in return, I started to give more money to the husband and dressed more professionally around him. Not that I had any real interest in him, but just to have another woman feel the stresses of survival that I got used to through the years. The only thing is (what makes me evil), I wanted her to feel the shock of being alone without any preparation. I wanted to see her cry and sweat the tears of pain like I did, and I wanted to take the "good life" away from her to see her hurt.
    Anonymous

• mental health: get some.
    Anonymous

• You are psychotic. You are one step away from a total break from reality. SEEK HELP NOW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• get welfare look out for your 5 kids -God Bless!
    snagajob.com
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yeah..... you might need help. Keep in mind she is not the fault of where you life is at. Hurting her will not help you at all. It is nice to be able to point at one thing to blame all your problems. You are wasting energy and hurting yourself focusing on someone else in a negative manner. Try to focus on yourself and your kids. Good Luck!
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009