Just wondering

How many people have seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show in theater. I am in the St. Louis cast and we have meeting starting up and it just got me thinking how many people have seen it IN THEATER.

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 10:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have not, but it sounds like a blast. I'd wear a poncho, I think. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 10:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• no, but i wish i could. my mom used to when she was in high school and she said everyone dresses up and throws toast. it sounds like a blast
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I haven't, but I would LOVE to! Back in 1985 my college had a night of the showing and the people who were attending brought all sorts of props and things and I thought it would be so cool to attend something that was so interactive, but I was a Rocky Horror Picture Show virgin back then....lol. I've watched it several times since then and stil would have no clue what props to bring...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009