Doesn't all this Obama bashing questions sound like??

You know Charlie brown and The peanuts gang? It all sounds like The adults on that show.....

"mwa mwa mwa"Just a bunch of BS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, that's pretty much what it sounds like nowadays. It was like a blaring speaker back before election day. On inauguration day it was an ever-present annoyance. Now it's just like the teacher, mwah ma mwa ma maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol yes
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• the goverment filling itspeople up with false propaganda (such as: "the risk of doing cocaine is more than 104 times more likely for somebody who has tried marijuana") is all BS.

the only hope we have is that this is still a democracy, and ultimatly, our collective ideas matter. (they try and makeyou think otherwise, and in some cases its true, but thats the biggest load of BS there is, and its smeared all across our stars and stripes)
    kitti_kat_1115

Answer by kitti_kat_1115 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It does!! Since there are a lot of things going on on this planet and all I see is Obama this and that!! Come on!!! There are soooo many other things to talk about!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol...must be Obama's fault! The man's been in office less than a year, but suddently EVERYTHING is his fautl!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• "I didn't get my newspaper this morning its Obama's fault!"

I mean......"mwa mwa mwa mwa mwamwaaaaaah!"
    LOL PEOPLE MAKE ME LAUGH!
    Anonymous

• I think that some moms read so much of the propaganda that they feel the need to let it overflow onto here. I can understand an occasional post, but to see the same ol' moms with the same ol' questions reworded to make it look like a different one.......yeah. I admit that sometimes when I am reading these posts I hear myself saying mwa,mwa,mwa, mwa, mwa?
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2009